- you have an interesting international/multicultural story to tell, with a GLBTI slant
- you are involved in an interesting or unusual activity relating to or supporting the GLBT multicultural community
- you are a member/supporter of one of the many gay & lesbian social and/or support groups either in Melbourne OR elsewhere
- you are a visitor to Melbourne from another country and can tell us a little about life for the gay community in your country
- you are an international student studying in Melbourne and would like to share some of your experiences as an international gay or lesbian student
- your multicultural social group has an important upcoming event or celebration
- you are involved in a group that provides support, counselling, advice etc. to (e.g.) international gay & lesbian students, local non-traditional Anglo people of all races etc.
- you have a suggestion of a topic we might cover, or have some specialists to join in, for a group discussion for our GLBTI multicultural listeners.
- you and/or your partner has recently migrated to Australia, possibly with the assistance of GLITF (Gay & Lesbian Immigration Taskforce
The overriding criteria is simply that (a) it is of interest to our gay & lesbian listeners, and (b) relates to or is about non-traditional Anglo Australian people or groups.
Please feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving some basic details, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. If it is OK with you, please provide a phone number that we can contact you on (if that is a convenient method of communication for you), otherwise we will communicate back to you via email.
We are always keen to receive program content suggestions, and await some ideas from you.