Here is a real story of opposites, and a good example of the multicultural soup that your Orange Ribbon team serves up each week on JOY. Here we have:
- an interacial relationship (Australian & Malaysian)
- a beefy/beary build Aussie vs. steretypical tall slim Asian guy
- an Aussie partner more than twice the age of his partner
- HIV+ partner living with an HIV- partner
- a working Aussie with a student partner
This weeks story is a very typical multicultural alphabet soup story which your Orange Ribbon team has been trying to serve up over the past 11 years. And this week is JOY's annual radiothon, so we encourage all of our listeners (regular and occasional...) to continue to support JOY by becoming a member, or renewing your membership, or even adding an additional donation to your renewal.
Many thanks for your support of Orange Ribbon over the years, and please do join Allan on Wednesday night (17th June) to hear this great story about Ty and Min Chuan.